Tuesday 18 December 2018

My favorite fun facts about NZ

                                                                          Activity 1

                           My favorite fun facts about NZ were:

  1. New Zealand was once governed as part of the territory of New South Wales and later a part of Australia.
  2. To become a New Zealand citizen, you must swear an oath of loyalty to Queen Elizabeth.
  3. The largest city in New Zealand is Auckland although its capital city is Wellington.



4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Amanaki,

    I'm Lee, one of the Summer Learning Journey blog commentors. Thank you for making a great start to the journey! You have chosen some interesting facts to mention.
    I did not know that New Zealand once once part of Australia, I'm not sure I feel so good about that! What do you think? Would there be some advantages to being part of Australia?
    Were there any facts that you didn't know?
    I look forward to reading more of your writing, keep it up!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Amanaki,

    Well done for completing your first activity for the Summer Learning Journey Program. Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey Program. These facts are interesting. You have stated amazing and great facts. My favourite fact would be THE LARGEST CITY IN NEW ZEALAND IS AUCKLAND ALTHOUGH ITS CAPITAL CITY IS WELLINGTON, how about you?

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanaki!
    You have done a great job at your first activity for the SLJ. Out of your 3 facts about Nz, My favourite was the 3rd one. Whats your favourite fact out of the 3? You have done an outstanding job! I think you should work on attributing your images, to give credit to the person who owns the image.
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.