Thursday 4 July 2019

Zoo Recount

   Zoo Recount


Yes! I was excited because my class and I
was going to the zoo because the Warehouse sponsored us and
Ritchies bus paid for us to come on the bus. 


On a sunny morning my class and I went to the zoo. When we arrived at the
zoo we met two people. They told us things that we were not allowed to do
and things that we were allowed to do. Then we had groups to go in.


After we got in our groups we went to go see animals. First my group saw a
red panda. The red panda was sleeping on the tree. Then we went to the
Australian section and my group saw an emu and wallabies. The wallabies
kept on jumping near the emu’s side.


Then we met with a man called Hohepa. He showed us around Africa.
The first animal we saw was a baboon. Then we saw a Cheetah the Cheetahs
eyes looked evil. It kept on looking at us. Hohepa showed us a Cheater’s skin.
Then Hohepa took us to the elephants. One name was Burma and the other
one was called Anjalie. They were chucking bark on them because They are
keeping them away from the sun.


After that we looked at some more animals. Then My group went to the new
Zealand section. My group went and saw the kiwis. When my group first got
# in their It was so dark. So I kept on looking down. Then a girl went inside to go feed the
kiwis.
After
looking at the kiwis We went and looked at the kea’s. I saw two but then a zoo keeper said
spot
two more.
It
was hard to find two of the kea’s. Then my group and I went to play on the playground with
the
other
group’s.


I was very tired when we were walking back to the bus.







            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.