Friday 20 December 2019

Activitiy 2 - Amanaki Mafi


This week is the Real Manaiakalani  Programe started . The theme for this year is called "change makers". This theme will help us learn more about incredible people who have changed the world. personalize a profile poster about my uncle Amanaki  Mafi. I knew many facts about my uncle. The programme runs over for six weeks (starts 16 December and finished Friday 24 January 2020).




                                                               




2 comments:

  1. Hi Naki, Keep going with your work on the SLJ.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia Ora Amanaki,

    I’m Dani, one of the blog commenters for the Kaikohekohe cluster for the Summer Learning Journey. I have heard some great things about the learners in the Manaiakalani cluster so I thought I would jump on and check out some blog posts.
    Your uncle sounds like a very hardworking person. Have you gone to any of his games? Is he living over in Japan playing at the moment? Did you know that the Olympics will be held in Japan this year. Are there any events you will want to watch?

    I hope to see you blogging more soon! Remember you have until Friday 24th January to complete as many activities as you would like in whatever order you want!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.