Friday 17 May 2019

Than and Then


                         Then Than
                            We had dinner then we went to sleep.
                            We got our lunch then went outside.
                            We did our homework then we played outside.
                            I cleaned my bedroom then I had breakfast.
                            We had a game of soccer then we had a shower.
                           Your car is better than my car.
                            You have a better device than me.
                            You have better shoes than me.
                             Your hair cut is better than my hair cut.
                             You have a better house than me.
                                                        
                               We wrote sentence to show when to use then, and when to use than.
                            
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.