Friday 23 August 2019

5-7-10 Battle of the Storm troopers



Photo courtesy of Lewis Moorhead, www.flewdesigns.com


“Hey! Move on your left they’re going to shoot you.”
Bang!


One day Star Wars wanted to have a fight with zombies. Then they ended up having a
fight with them. Joining the fight they picked up guns and shot one of the team mates so then I ran on their side and stole a gun because we had no guns.
After I stole one gun I shot 1
zombie.
So then some more
people
from my team came with lots of guns.
So then I dropped the zombies
gun and took two
guns.
I shot two
zombies at a time then two zombies shot three at a time and I got angry because one of them were the boss of the whole Star Wars
academy.
I guess I
need to be
the boss because I was the
boss if he'
is
sick.
But
he’s dead. I need to tell everyone about this they might get angry at the zombies and the zombies might be scared. When I tell my team that our boss is dead we got another t
eam to come and help us
because now
we only have 15 of us and the zombies have
200 of them so I better call the other team now.
Then my team just arrived with some more guns.
Then we all had guns
and
we shot all of the zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.