Wednesday 28 August 2019

5-7-10- The Magic Ride



Photo courtesy of Sergei Kalinin www.onebigphoto.com 

“Can you stop the ride it’s too fast!!”

Once upon a time there was a student named Daniel. He asked his dad if he was allowed to go on the magic ride. His dad said yes but his dad said Daniel needed to go with someone. Then Daniel ended up going with his friends. I was screaming because my seat belt came off. I was yelling at the man that owned the magic ride to stop it.

Then I looked around the magic ride and I was on the other side of the world, I couldn't see my friends and I couldn't see my dad. So then I yelled “Help!” and then the ride stopped. I was still on the ride but the thing was I was with different people I wasn't with my friends. So then I tried going anti clockwise. When the ride went anti clockwise I could see my friends again and I could see my dad too. I was so happy that I was back with my friends and my dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.