Tuesday 15 October 2019

Japan - World Cup


On Wednesday morning I was going to Japan for the world cup. Finally after a long wait at the airport it was time for us to leave. The plane ride was really long so I went for a nap and played on the Ipads. after the long plane ride we arrived in Japan. Then me my cousin, uncle and I went to go catch the taxi to my aunties apartment. After another long ride we arrived at my aunties apartment. The next day was the game day and I was very excited.  The game was between Ireland and Japan. When the game started it became very loud and noisy. When I went to the toilet Ireland was cheering because they got a try. Then Japan got a penalty kick in which was 7 to 3. Then Ireland scored another try then the score was 14 to 3 Then Japan got another penalty kick in which was 6 to 14. Then there was another penalty to Japan. They choose to go for another penalty goal, They got the conversion in and the points were 9 to 12. Then finally it was half time. Then the game ended with Japan's try and conversion to put them in the lead which made the score 16 - 12 to Japan.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.