Thursday 11 June 2020

Aboriginal Art

The past 2 weeks we started our aboriginal art. 

We used paint, chalk, and earbuds to create our art. We watched a video called how a kangaroo got it's pouch. We could chose anyway how to paint, we could do dot painting or lines.

We had to paint a story about the Kangaroo and the wombat. The story was mostly about the Kangaroo and the wombat. I put lots of different types of symbols.

There was the sun, the star, and the hand. We had to do our real art on black paper and do our practice one on white paper. 

On the white paper we did symbols but on the black paper we started our aboriginal art. I 
did the fish.

My story was about the Wombat and the kangaroo going to the small Kangaroo. The small Kangaroo was in the tree.

I enjoined doing aboriginal art.

L.I to create art that tells a story using traditional methods.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.