Friday 26 June 2020

Questioning

I learnt about questioning. Questioning is asking for more information. 

For the question, "What are the rules for the test?" I found it right there in the text. I looked on page one for the answer.

I found the think and search question ("What does Bran think of Mara?") on page 4. This is a think and search question because I had to search for the answer.

I found the author and me question: "How does Bran feel when Mara is considering weather to help him?" on page 4 as well. I used my prior knowledge for this question because the answer is not in the book.

For the on my own for the question: "What genre is this story?" I came up with my own answer because it was not in the text.

I really enjoyed reading this book.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.