Friday 6 November 2020

Touch Rugby

Today at Touch Rugby we learned two basic skills. Their called two man settle and three man settle.  

A two man settle is when I have the ball and my other friend is dummy half. A dummy half is the person that is picks up the ball. First I need to run to the defender that's gonna touch me. After taking the touch I need to plant the ball so my friend can take the ball and pass it to me again.

A three man settle is basically the same thing. First I need to take the touch. Then I plant the ball. After planting the ball the dummy half quickly picks up the ball and passes it to the player that is next to him.

Then we played a game called walking touch. In walking touch we used three man settle and two man settle skills. using three man settle and two man settle helps gain more meters.

I found it easy because I already knew two of the skills.

L.I: To learn the basics of Touch Rugby




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.