Monday 14 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 2

This second teaser task was called "Scavenger Hunt." We watched Nanogirls video and she said that we had to find the materials around our home or our class.

First, I watched Nanogirl's video and she said to find the equipment she had in your house or in the classroom.

Afterwards, we went to go and find the materials Nanogirl had said. We only got got some of the materials and they were a plastic cup, a plastic spoon, a coca cola can, a tin, a thick box, a piece of paper, string, and tin foil.

I enjoyed this task because I liked exploring the class and finding stuff.




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Amanaki,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey, it is awesome to see your first post of the summer and I look forward to seeing more as you continue blogging!

    I thought this activity was interesting as you had to be creative and find substitutes for items you might not have had and it is the first activity in a series of fun Nano Girl activities and experiments. I like that you introduced the activity, explained what you had to do, how you did it and then listed the materials you found. It looks like you found almost everything you need!

    I found your video very helpful as you showed all the materials you had collected. I would like to know what you are going to use to substitute the items that you couldn't find?

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.